Zoom is revolutionising the way people communicate
Connect NZ are uniquely positioned to deliver the world’s best video conferencing solution. Zoom makes communication with prospects, employees, partners, and customers easier than ever. With Zoom’s high quality video and audio conferencing, you can collaborate with colleagues, give presentations, perform product demonstrations, and deliver companywide messages to up to 10,000 attendees. The solution offers the best video, audio, and wireless screen-sharing experience across Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Zoom Rooms, and H.323/SIP room systems. Founded in 2011, Zoom’s mission is to make video communications frictionless.
Today over 750,000 companies trust Zoom, and 94% of their IT organisations would recommend Zoom including ConnectMe Conferencing.
HD Video and Audio
High quality video, audio and web conferencing in any sized room.
Meet With Anyone
Include remote participants on desktop, mobile or other conference room systems.
Cut the cords, cables and dongles — present content wirelessly from your laptop or mobile device.
One Touch to Start Meetings
Use voice command or one touch to start an instant meeting or scheduled meeting through your calendaring system.
Interoperability with H.323/SIP
Communicate with any legacy endpoint, including Polycom, Cisco and Lifesize
Enhance Your Experience with Touch Screens
Use a large interactive display with Zoom Rooms to help your teams brainstorm with dispersed members in a natural way.
Touch Screens are perfect solutions for sharing ideas and collaborating on content with co-annotation and face-to-face video.
Get work done in online meetings made easy with high quality video and audio conferencing.
- 100 interactive video participants (add-ons for larger meetings available up to 500).
- Participants can join from mobile, tablet, desktop, H.323/SIP room systems, telephone, and Zoom Rooms.
- Audio options for attendees (VoIP, Call-In, Call-Out, and Global Toll-Free available).
- Share any content, wirelessly, including video clips with audio.
- Simultaneous screen sharing
- Record your meeetings - local or cloud, MP4 and M4A
- Video Breakout Rooms for small group work sessions.
- Connect via your own Personal meeting URL.
- Works with Skype for Business and Slack.
- Easily download mobile apps that allow you to schedule, start, or join a meeting – even present content from your phone or tablet.
- Completely secure with end-to-end encryption.
- Collaborate with anyone, anywhere on any device.
- Easy to use and manage.
- Amazing quality and reliability.
- Reduce travel and operational costs.
- Boost sales with better customer and prospect interactions.
- Save with lowest industry prices, including more users and built-in audio conferencing.
Stay connected with Instant Messaging and Presence.
- Mobile and desktop meetings with clients with presence and instant messaging (IM).
- Push-to-talk voice messaging.
- File sharing and content library.
- Switch to video and audio conference with one touch.
Find the right people, see if they are available and on which device, and instantly collaborate.Find out more »
Grow your business with Webinars.
- Hold up to 100 interactive video pannellist or 10,000 webinar attendees.
- Use Facebook Live or YouTube integrations for an unlimited audience
- Have a Q&A dialog box with live or text answers.
- Use polling for instant feedback.
- Registration and post-webinar reporting.
- Integrations with Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, and other sales and marketing tools
- Reach and qualify more prospects.
- Host company wide meetings and large-scale training
Bring Video Conferencing to any room with Zoom Rooms.
- The first software-based video conference solution. Talk to Connect NZ today about how we can enhance your meeting rooms.
- One touch wireless screen sharing from computer or mobile devices. Also supports AirPlay mirroring and wired HDMI content sharing.
- Supports BYOD - participants can join from desktops, laptops, mobile devices, telephones, traditional room systems, and Zoom Rooms.
- It is a fraction of the cost of traditional video conference rooms.
- Perfect for any size room the board room (big) to huddle rooms (small). Don't forget training rooms and exec offices!
- Create huddle rooms for small team brainstorming, meetings, and collaboration.
- Provides a delightful user experience.
Extend traditional H.323/SIP room systems to the cloud.
- Enable H.323/SIP room systems to communicate with desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Interoperates with many legacy endpoints including Polycom, Cisco, Lifesize, Huawei and many more.
- Support H.264, H.239, H.235, and G.722 protocols.
- Connect multiple H.323/SIP endpoints or MCU bridges.
- Cloud-based on-premise(VM) or hybrid room connector.
- Up to 100 video participants or 10,000 view-only attendees.
- Computer VoIP audio, telephone dial-in, or Call-Me.
- Multi-screen support for content and video streams
- Active speaker or gallery video layout.
- Leverage your existing infrastructure investments.
- Intuitive user experience.
- Flexible deployments.
By introducing Zoom rooms to your existing meeting rooms you gain the following benefits:
- The ability to start scheduled or instant meeting with one click of your IPad or Android Tablet.
- The ability to control the meeting, ie mute participants, invite others etc via an intuitive IPad or Android Tablet controller
- The ability to throw away your display cables as Zoom provides wireless screen share.
- The ability to leverage your Zoom room to make or receive phone calls.
- The ability to introduce high quality low cost USB peripherals, as well as cost effective support contracts, without the requirement of a costly, mandatory maintenance contract with manufacturers, which is the case with many other legacy conferencing solutions.
- Display Screen and wall mount.
- High Quality PTZ Video Camera.
- Speaker / Microphone.
- Codec (NUC).
- 36 Month support contract.
- Installation and training.
- IPad and meeting room console for control.
Example Facility Snapshot
Simply allow Connect NZ to enchance your meeting rooms so your teams are ready to get connected using Zoom— the world-beating high performance
cloud video conferencing solution. Users can call into virtual video meeting rooms, as well as share and control content on screen. Distance is no longer a barrier
for colleagues and customers, who can join the Zoom Room from anywhere in the world using their desktop computer, tablet or smartphone and collaborate as if they were
Cloud-based Video Conferencing
Adding cloud video conferencing to any room is now easier than ever with Zoom Rooms. Zoom Rooms is the world’s the first software-defined video conference room system, enabling companies and businesses to easily set up powerful conference rooms across their entire organisation. Zoom Rooms features wireless content sharing, high quality video and audio conferencing with up to 500 interactive video participants, and integrations with most calendaring systems.
With features like one touch to start meeting allowing you to meet with anyone and one control panel makes these rooms easier to use and more attractive than ever!