Zoom is revolutionising the way people communicate
We are uniquely positioned to deliver the world’s best video conferencing solution. Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, online meetings, group messaging, and a software-defined conference room solutions into one easy-to-use platform. The solution offers the best video, audio, and wireless screen-sharing experience across Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Zoom Rooms, and H.323/SIP room systems. Founded in 2011, Zoom’s mission is to make video communications frictionless.
Today over 700,000 companies trust Zoom, and 94% of their IT organisations would recommend Zoom including ConnectMe Conferencing.
HD Video and Audio
High quality video, audio and web conferencing in any sized room.
Meet With Anyone
Include remote participants on desktop, mobile or other conference room systems.
Cut the cords, cables and dongles — present content wirelessly from your laptop or mobile device.
One Touch to Start Meetings
Use voice command or one touch to start an instant meeting or scheduled meeting through your calendaring system.
Interoperability with H.323/SIP
Communicate with any legacy endpoint, including Polycom, Cisco and Lifesize
Enhance Your Experience with Touch Screens
Use a large interactive display with Zoom Rooms to help your teams brainstorm with dispersed members in a natural way.
Touch Screens are perfect solutions for sharing ideas and collaborating on content with co-annotation and face-to-face video.
Get work done in online meetings made easy with high quality video and audio conferencing.
- Hold up to 200 interactive video participants (add-ons for larger meetings available).
- Participants can join from mobile, tablet, desktop, H.323/SIP room systems, telephone, and Zoom Rooms.
- Audio options for attendees (VoIP, Call-In, Call-Out, and Global Toll-Free available).
- Share any content, wirelessly, including video clips with audio.
- Video Breakout Rooms for small group work sessions.
- Record your meetings – local or cloud, MP4 and M4A.
- Connect via your own Personal meeting URL.
- Works with Skype for Business.
- Easily download mobile apps that allow you to schedule, start, or join a meeting – even present content from your phone or tablet.
- Completely secure with end-to-end encryption.
- Collaborate with anyone, anywhere on any device.
- Easy to use and manage.
- Amazing quality and reliability.
- Reduce travel and operational costs.
- Boost sales with better customer and prospect interactions.
- Save with lowest industry prices, including more users and built-in audio conferencing.
Stay connected with Instant Messaging and Presence.
- Mobile and desktop meetings with clients with presence and instant messaging (IM).
- Push-to-talk voice messaging.
- File sharing.
- Switch to video and audio conference with one touch.
Find the right people, see if they are available and on which device, and collaborate using your preferred method.Find out more »
Grow your business with Webinars.
- Hold up to 200 interactive video participants or 3,000 webinar viewers can join.
- Have a Q&A dialog box with live or text answers.
- Use polling for instant feedback.
- Registration and post-webinar reporting.
- Reach and qualify more prospects.
- Host company wide meetings.
- Complete large-scale training
Transform your conference rooms with Zoom Rooms.
- The first SDVC (Software-Defined Video Conferencing), solution simply install the Zoom Rooms application to your device and one tap starts a meeting.
- Wireless screen sharing from computer or mobile devices. Also supports AirPlay mirroring and wired HDMI content sharing.
- Supports BYOD - participants can join from desktops, laptops, mobile devices, telephones, traditional room systems, and Zoom Rooms.
- It is a fraction of the cost of traditional video conference rooms.
- Perfect for any size room the board room (big) to huddle rooms (small).
- Create huddle rooms for small team brainstorming, meetings, and collaboration.
- Provides a delightful user experience.
Extend traditional H.323/SIP room systems to the cloud.
- Enable H.323/SIP room systems to communicate with desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Interoperates with many legacy endpoints including Polycom, Cisco, Lifesize, and many more.
- Support H.264, H.239, H.235, and G.722 protocols.
- Connect multiple H.323/SIP endpoints or MCU bridges.
- Cloud-based or on-premise options available.
- Up to 200 video participants or 3,000 view-only attendees.
- Computer VoIP audio, telephone dial-in, or Call-Me.
- Multi screen support for content and video stream.s
- Leverage your existing infrastructure investments.
- Intuitive user experience.
- Flexible deployments.
By introducing Zoom rooms to your existing meeting rooms you gain the following benefits:
- The ability to start scheduled or instant meeting with one click of your IPAD or Android Tablet.
- The ability to control the meeting, ie mute, invite etc via an intuitive IPAD or Android Tablet controller
- The ability to throw out your display cables as Zoom provides wireless screen share.
- The ability to leverage your Zoom room to make or receive phone calls.
- The ability to introduce high quality low cost USB peripherals, as well as cost effective support contracts, without the requirement of a costly, mandatory maintenance contract with manufacturers, which is the case with many other legacy conferencing solutions.
- Display Screen
- Wall Mount
- 10x Optical Camera
- Speaker / Microphone
- Codec (NUC)
- 36 Month support contract
- Installation and training
- IPad for controller
Example Facility Snapshot
Simply connect the minicomputer NUC, mic array to the 1080p display and iPad, and your teams are ready to get connected using Zoom— the world-beating high performance cloud video conferencing solution. Users can call into virtual video meeting rooms, as well as share and control content on screen. Distance is no longer a barrier for colleagues and customers, who can join the Zoom Room from anywhere in the world using their desktop computer, tablet or smartphone and collaborate as if they were right there.
Control of the meeting by participants present in the Zoom Room is via the iPad and the large format HD display panel is ideal for gallery viewing of video conference participants during meetings and also as the display device for source presentation media. Audio input is via the microphone array which detects audio and optimises the output for everyone. The panel display internal speaker system is used for Zoom Room audio output.
Cloud-based Video Conferencing
Adding cloud video conferencing to any room is now easier than ever with Zoom Rooms. Zoom Rooms is the world’s the first software-defined video conference room system, enables companies and businesses to easily set up powerful conference rooms across their entire organisation. Zoom Rooms features wireless content sharing, high quality video and audio conferencing with up to 500 interactive video participants, and integrations with most calendaring systems.
With features like one touch to start meeting allowing you to meet with anyone and one control panel makes these rooms easier to use and more attractive than ever!
Take your desk space PC to a room and collaborate with other people easily by sharing a large screen for everyone to view and utilising video conferencing with a high quality video camera and crisp clear audio.
Huddle rooms give you a powerful PC to work with colleagues in small to large spaces – and add in the feature to bring in video and audio call to meet with anyone outside your office potentially cutting travel costs in half and creating more efficient meetings for your team.