Print and Document
Kyocera is at the forefront of creating energy-saving, productivity-boosting print, copy, scan and fax devices and technologies.
At the core of the company’s commitment to the environment is the understanding that green initiatives will only succeed when they also provide economic advantage.
Its devices are designed to drastically reduce waste by offering high-speed, double-sided printing and scanning, high-capacity paper feeding and finishing, with superb colour quality.
As an Authorised Partner, we are able to provide the full range of Kyocera’s products, and have deployed them successfully into a variety of environments including airports, museums, universities and banks.
Swap throw-away consumables for life-long counterparts
Kyocera’s unique long-life drums are guaranteed to last the life of the printers they serve. Many less advanced printers still have drums incorporated into a cartridge which is replaced each time the toner runs out with drums as permanent components, organisations reduce waste and Kyocera estimate they can cut by up to 50% the amount spent on print consumables.
Fast, flexible and user-friendly
- Device control panels allow direct access to the document management software systems into which they are fully integrated
- 8 paper source options transform the need for time-consuming paper rotation
- 7-bin mailbox sorters separate one user’s output from another
- Flexible document finishing options include stapling, hole-punching and tri-folding
- Incoming information is automatically encrypted, and auto-deleted from devices’ hard disks